The Administration Support – Apprentice is additionally responsible for supporting the Management Team by ensuring all administration and clerical tasks are undertaken in line with Company procedures, and to Quality Assurance standards.
The Administration Support – Apprentice is also responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Manager / Facilities Officer in supporting the Facilities Management function.
- Undertaking all aspects of business administration.
- Provide general support within the team including answering the telephone, taking messages, dealing with enquiries, photocopying, maintaining stationery supplies and filing.
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers in order to assist Production and QA departments.
- To assist with the clerical/administrative duties using where appropriate, computer based systems to support the business needs.
- Inputting data to basic spreadsheet and recording systems.
- To ensure that any necessary clerical and administrative processes, which support the company. activities are carried out effectively in order to help the team meet its objectives.
- Be willing and flexible to assist with general duties to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of email and internet use.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment (phone, PC, photocopier, scanner, shredder etc).
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Personal qualities
- Good attention to detail.
- Pride in work.
- Team Player.
- Polite, professional, willing to learn, self-motivated, driven and committed.
- Good communicator with a very good telephone manner.
- An interest in learning and self-development.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be able to use their own initiative.
- An ability to work alongside others.
- A proactive approach to dealing with tasks.5 GCSE’s, or equivalent qualifications, A-C (2018 Grades 4-9) including English and maths is desirable but not essential.
- Desired qualifications