- Analysis, interpretation, extraction and/or manipulation of data
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner over the phone
- Investigation of missing data
- Searching the internet to verify missing information required and to enhance the current data
- Creation of and maintenance of data within Clients’ systems
- Preparation of documents to assist underwriting of risks
- Compliance with Clients’ quality standards and turnaround times
- Filing additional underwriter risk information accurately within Clients’ systems
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is useful but not essential
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet Client requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
If you have the skills mentioned above and are looking to build your career with part of a Global business then send a copy of your CV to apply for this role to email@example.com where you will receive a confirmation email with some further information on the next step in the process.
Pro Insurance is a global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. Pro is based in financial centres around the world including offices in London, Hamburg, Zurich, New York and Buenos Aires.